Out Of My Boredom

hi, blog. how's life?
i was wondering, how it feels when i'm outta my boredom? will it be too dangerous for me? or perhaps it will be my challenge to get the newest experience.
ah, and now i am outta my boredom. really. sometimes it feel so eerie, so tired. why i have to be rushed? why i have to join those kind of forum? why i have to meet some new people.
it's too wasting time, isn't it? why don't i just sitting at home, and play some games, blogging, etc. why?

cause i have to.
i have to observe my leader's request. he requested me to join some campus organizations. i do.
i have to develop my personal talent. i do.
i have to meet some new people, so that i'll be well-known over the time.
i have to be the best one, even i'm right here right now. so far away from my parents.

it doesn't matter if there are much people staring me surprisingly. that's alright. i have no any fear to be stared by people. nope. it doesn't make sense if they judge me by themselves. that's ok.

i just need to prove my self, prove to them that they are really lucky to have me within them :)

Comments

Popular Posts